Monday, February 8, 2010

My Birthday Dinner This Year

The family spoiled me in many ways for my birthday this year. As always, one of my favorite gifts was a family dinner. And although Melting Pot would not have been my first choice initially, James made a reservation there and I'm so glad that he did.


It was great fun and very tasty. We started out with Fiesta Cheese & Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue. Our waitress was very sweet.



Next we had delicious salads. Their dressings and sauces are "to die for".
Next came our entrees. We all had some mixture of the following: Filet mignon, white shrimp, chicken, Andouille, NY Strip, salmon, scallops and more! We cooked the entrees in two different and very tasty cooking styles along with our veggies.



Unfortunately we were all too stuffed to go for the dessert. But... next time, I plan to skip the cheese course and try something from the dessert menu. So yes, I would go back. It was slightly pricey, but well worth it.

No comments: